WHAT IS NEBOSH?
WILSAFETY is an Accredited Center of NEBOSH with the center Number:1438
(National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health )is a UK-based independent Examination board delivering qualifications in health, safety & environmental practice and management They demonstrate professionalism, trust, and quality to your employees, partners and customers.
NEBOSH (1979) – an awarding body with Charitable Status – approved by Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Accreditation, offers a comprehensive range of globally-recognized, qualifications designed to meet the health, safety and environmental management needs of all places of work.
Courses leading to NEBOSH qualifications attract over 50,000 candidates annually and are offered by over 600 Course Providers based in 40 countries around the world. In 2014/15 nearly 180,000 NEBOSH Assessments were taken in 132 countries. NEBOSH qualifications are recognized by relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health(IOSH), the International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM), the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment(IEMA) and Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
FOR MORE DETAILS
VISIT WWW.NEBOSH.ORG.UK FOR CROSS VERIFICATION
It was founded in 1979 and has charitable status. NEBOSH offers a range of qualifications from introductory to professional level. Around 180,000 people worldwide hold a NEBOSH qualification.
NEBOSH does not deliver courses. It develops syllabuses for its qualifications and sets methods of assessment, such as examinations and practical coursework. Courses are delivered by NEBOSH Accredited Course Providers.
Qualifications in NEBOSH:
There are three categories of NEBOSH qualification – Award, Certificate and Diploma.
- An Award provides awareness and a perfect introduction to other NEBOSH qualifications.
- Certificate level qualifications are an excellent foundation for managers, supervisors and people at the start of a career in health and safety.
- Diploma level qualifications demonstrate professional knowledge of the subject covered.
“Masters Degrees” offered in partnership with the University of Hull demonstrate higher order learning
- NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification
- NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work Qualification
- NEBOSH Health, Safety and Environment in the Process Industries Qualification
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
- NEBOSH National Certificate in the Management of Health and Well-being at Work
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management
Looking for the best out of the above NEBOSH qualification