Learn top tips to prepare for NEBOSH IGC1 Examination from NEBOSH IGC distinction student.
To success in NEBOSH IGC1 examination is very simple and hardly requires 2 days to prepare yourself apart from classroom studies.
So the first step is, write down all the topics and sub-topics of each elements of NEBOSH IGC1 unit.
NEBOSH IGC1 Notes Sample
Element 1 – Foundations in Health & Safety
1.1 Scope and nature of occupational health and safety
1.1.1 The multi-disciplinary nature of health and safety
1.1.2 Barriers to good standards of health and safety
for each of the above subtopics prepare minimum of 4-5 sentences in such a way that it answers What, Why, How, When & Where.
for 1.1 Scope and nature of occupational health & safety
- What are the scopes of occupational health & Safety?
- Why it is important to consider Occupational health & safety?
- How to manage occupational health & safety in an organisation?
- How often it(When) is to be reviewed?
Likewise you have to prepare sentences for each topics of all elements of NEBOSH IGC1.
- Start preparing for each topics in a fresh sheet.
- It may be hard at initial stage, Don’t loose hope. Remember “Practices make perfect – Smart always reaps Good.”
- Case studies learning
- 1-1 feedback
- Video Presentation
- Group Discussion
- Assignment work
- Skill development session
Before considering the above steps, we suggest you that commit and dedicate yourself completely for the 12 days of training program. Most of the students think that its just a course and at the end of the day will provide certification. NO MY FRIEND HARD & SMART WORK always payoff.
Learn through consultation and not communication
WILSAFETY offers installment option with flexibility to choose examination time.
All course content are endorsed and of international standards making you to learn and understand fast
At WILSAFETY you will be guided to the success by mentors of the field
All you have to do is plan and say your valuable future time