NEBOSH COURSE FEES
Hi Welcome back to WILSAFETY Training Institue. Lot of people ask about the fee details of Nebosh IGC course. For your kind information, these fees depends on the following
- Training Mode – Whether classroom/E-learning
- Duration – How many days for classroom / How many hours you are going spend online.
- Course Provider – Based on quality of center, Trainer, Training methodology, study materials and so on.
- Enrollment & Registration Fee – varies between countries and examination dates
- Examination Fee – payable to British Council for administering the examination.
- Miscellaneous – Courier and Payment Taxes.
Now apart from the above, the expenses may include for your staying, transportation and food – if you are an outstation personnel. (Often 95% of student enrolling for Nebosh are outstation)
Normally in India, there are Accredited course Providers and some are brokers.
So always select an accredited course provider (or ask for accreditation number); if you won’t then all your money gone in vain. Because, the services offered from a non-accredited center will not be in line with NEBOSH requirements such as
- Training Facilities
- Approved Trainers
- Endorsed Course Material
- Registration and Examination along with results
Overall the cost will be higher (because of commission). At last you will land in trouble – Beware of such Brokers.
Now at Wilsafety, the course fee is very nominal.
Our Managing Director Mr. Thufail, is an Nebsoh approved Trainer with Dual Masters and Graduate member from IOSH. Moreover he was Safety Manager for a FIFA stadium project, Qatar, with around 10+ Yrs of experience across civil, mechanical and Oil and Gas and Marine Industries.
Benefits of Learning from WILSafety
- Get Safety skills from Safety Manager
- Pioneer in interactive learning for NEBOSH Classroom Training. (See the slides on the right)
- Learn from NEBOSH approved trainer
- Get NEBOSH Endorsed Course Material written by Phil Hughes – 10 Yrs in NEBOSH
- Pleasant environment to classroom study
- Option for private study – Group
Study Material – International Health and Safety at Work by Phil & Ed
Still need clarity…call our course advisor @ +91-7010721614
We have special options for early registrations, check for latest offers here.