lead auditor training courses
WILSAFETY in association with EAS offers training to individuals who are interested in propagating ISO standards among businesses in their locality.
Our training will qualify you to become an auditor to audit the business processes and recommend companies and institutions for certification.
We follow the classroom lecture method of teaching and hence you can learn each concept well without any doubts.
Also, the training is conducted in such a way that you will be more motivated in the role as an auditor when you complete the training.
One of the biggest advantages is that you just have to take up the training once.
In other words, you needn’t take up the training regularly to renew your qualification as an auditor.
Only when ISO changes the standards or policies, you will have to attend another training course and until then you can keep practicing with the one training you took up from EAS.
All the training sessions are conducted by auditors who are well experienced in auditing and certifying companies in various fields.
Hence, you get the right knowledge during your training at EAS.
It also helps you get valuable and clear insights of your role as an auditor.
Already excited? Call us today to learn more about the training.
Our friendly training team will assist you and answer any questions you may have.
Because it is an opportunity to change / challenge your CAREER with globally recognized certification
IRCA Certificated Auditors are recognized as world leaders in their field
- Be recognised as a competent auditor
- Improve your career prospects.
- Earn more. IRCA auditors earn 23% more
- Demonstrate your commitment to development
- Better than ever service
IRCA Certificated Auditors are recognised as world leaders in their field. Join us and take advantage of all these benefits:
- Be recognised as a competent auditor. IRCA Certificated Auditors are highly valued by employers worldwide as the leading auditing professionals, with the highest standards of training and work experience.
- Improve your career prospects. You’ll gain the title of IRCA Certificated Auditor, and use the logo in your email signature and business documents. You will also be listed on our online register which is widely used by employers to find auditors.
- Earn more. IRCA auditors earn 23% more than non-IRCA auditors, on average.
- Demonstrate your commitment to development. IRCA believes strongly in continuing professional development, and supports its auditor members in maintaining their knowledge and skills.
- Access valuable research and reports. We offer leading information and insights on the development of ISO standards. IRCA members get free access to our latest reports on ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015, which costs £35 for non-members.
- Get the latest news and insights from the auditing world in your inbox with IRCA’s monthly Knowledge e-newsletter, as well as the IRCA Networks e-newsletter on how IRCA is influencing the profession.
- Read our industry-leading magazine online. Quality World is the world’s leading title devoted to quality and auditing. It covers innovation, business improvement, excellence and more. IRCA auditors can read the latest issue of Quality World online or download it and read on the go.
- Enjoy exclusive access to IRCA’s eLibrary, which contains thousands of journals, magazines and industry publications.
- Become part of our network. IRCA’s profile is growing and technical experts are giving seminars across Asia and Europe. As a member you will be the first to hear about our events and gain access to a range of networking opportunities where you can communicate with professional peers to share challenges, prospects, opinions and solutions. You will also gain access to networking events hosted by our parent organisation, the CQI. Members can also network online by joining our private LinkedIn group and following us on Twitter.
- Attend exclusive seminars and events. IRCA’s global profile is growing, and technical experts have been giving seminars across Asia and Europe. Members are the first to find out about these events. IRCA auditors also benefit from exclusive discounts for the CQI Conference, where hundreds of industry professionals will meet and network.
- Learn from technical updates, reports and webinars on management system standards. Our recent report on ISO 9001 costs £35; IRCA members received it for free.
- Get support with your CPD. Our new IRCA Approved CPD scheme helps members find continuing professional development courses to suit them.
- Better than ever service. Our latest survey saw a 64% increase in members who rated IRCA’s customer service as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’
KNOW MORE ABOUT AUDITING
IRCA, which stands for International Register of Certificated Auditors is the world’s original and largest international auditor certification body.
IRCA, a division of the CQI, is the leading professional body for management system auditors.
IRCA Certificated Auditors are recognised as world leaders in their field.
The Chartered Quality Institute, formerly known as The Institute of Quality Assurance, is the chartered body for quality professionals. It improves the performance of organisations by developing their capability in quality management.
Empowering Assurance Systems
EAS is a leading third party Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) with vast experience in assessment and certification of businesses for various management systems against International Standards like ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22000 etc.
EAS is accredited by Joint Accreditation Systems of Australia and New Zealand (JAS ANZ) which is a national accreditation body and member of International Accreditation Forum (IAF). We continuously invest to empower businesses through auditing and certification. Trust, fairness and impartiality are our key values that help us enable our clients to sustain and improve their businesses.
Associate partner with EAS and is approved to organize training with us across India
+91 - 7010721614
Feel free to contact our course advisor. We are happy to assist you.