IRCA-QMS ISO 9001:2015 (Lead Auditor)
Become CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED
ISO QMS 9001 : 2015 - LEAD AUDITOR
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization’s Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015.
As per the IRCA criteria the course is conducted for 40 hrs, 5 days.
Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
- Module 1: Overview of QMS
- Module 2: Review of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Module 3: Fundamentals of audits
- Module 4: Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Module 5: QMS Audit – overview
- Module 6: Planning the QMS audit
- Module 7: Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit
- You Will Gain Internationally Valid Lead Auditor Certificate .
- Qualifies The Individual For Third Party Auditing.
- Can Register Your-Self As An Auditor In IRCA.
- Qualified Individuals Helps The Organization To Train And Provide Guidance For Implementation Of Management Systems.
- Qualified Lead Auditor Can Train And Provide Certificate To Internal Auditors.
- Provides Professional Assistance To The Top Management In Continually Improving The Organization’s Management System Towards Organizational Goal.
Day 1 – Introduction to Quality Management System. Explanation of Clauses of ISO 9001
Day 2 – Clauses of ISO 9001:2008 / Process Mapping / Preparing Checklist /Audit Planning
Day 3 – Document Audit
Day 4 – Opening Meeting / Audit Interviews / Raising Non-conformities.
Day 5 – Team Meeting / Closing Meeting /Report Preparation.
Any person who have prior knowledge of quality management
- Students Taking This Course Should Have Knowledge Of Management Systems, Including The Core Elements Of A Management System, The Responsibilities Of Top Management And The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
- The Fundamental Concepts Of A Quality Management System And The Seven Quality Management Principles.
- The Requirements Of ISO 9001 And Its Commonly Used Quality Management Terms And Definitions
Last day of the programme, all candidates have to appear examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through final test.
Certificate of successful completion:
- Delegates, Who Satisfy The Attendance Requirements, Pass The Continuous Assessments And The Final Examination Will Be Awarded Certificate Of Achievement.
Certificate of attendance:
- Delegates, Who Have Not Been Successful In The Examination / Continuous Assessment, But Who Satisfy The Attendance Requirements Will Be Issued Certificate Of Attendance
Yes. It is valid for 3 years and renewal yearly and/or any whenever there is a change in amendments.
Yes. Course conducted are recognised under CQI & IRCA and the reference no is
CQI | IRCA Certified training Course Ref. No. : 18175
It is of 5 Days duration – full day – Morning 10 AM – Evening 5 PM
Course is delivered by trainers who are highly experienced as Real time auditor(s)
IRCA CERTIFIED QMS 9001 Quality Management System Lead Auditor Training
The seats in the course are limited and are allocated on first-come-first served basis.
Ref. No. : 18175
Now learn Nebosh IGC and become competent Safety Officer/Engineer by …
NEBOSH IGC COURSE IN Hyderabad BEST NEBOSH TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR INTERACTIVE …
Welcome to WILSAFETY TRAINING INSTITUTE, Today let us discuss about confined …
Know Tips to preparing NEBOSH IGC1 Welcome back to Wilsafety. Wanna …