CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED OHSAS 18001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS) against OHSAS 18001, All references to ISO standards are to the current
- Module 1: Overview of OHSAS
- Module 2: Review of OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Module 3: Fundamentals of audits
- Module 4: Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Module 5: OHSAS Audit – overview
- Module 6: Planning the OHSAS audit
- Module 7: Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit
- Gain Business Assurance In A Robust Occupational Health And Safety Management System
- Evaluate Conformity Of Health And Safety Processes And Procedures
- Promote Continual Improvement Of Health And Safety Processes And Procedures
- Encourage Leadership Through Employee Professional Development And Confidence In The Highest Standards Of Working Environment
- Build Stakeholder Confidence In A Focused OHSAS 18001 Audit Framework.
Day 1 – Introduction to OHSAS , certification and accreditation , Explanation of Clauses of OHSAS , standard requirements , Risk assessment.
Day 2 – Clauses of OHSAS , standard requirements , Continual improvement, Audit principles , Performing auditing.
Day 3 – Document Audit and Performing auditing , Raising Non-conformity(s)
Day 4 – Case study , Mock audits
Day 5 – Mock Audit , Team Meeting , Closing Meeting ,Report Preparation.
Knowledge of the following occupational health & safety management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
- The Purpose And Benefits Of A An Occupational Health And Safety (OH&S) Management System
- A Basic Knowledge Of Managing Occupational Health And Safety (OH&S) Through Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment And Risk Control And Compliance With Legal And Other Requirements
- A Basic Awareness Of Common Examples Of Relevant National And Local OH&S Legislation And Requirements.
- Commonly Used OH&S Terms And Definitions As Given In OHSAS 18001
Knowledge of the requirements of OHSAS 18001, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified HSAS 18001
Foundation (OH&S) training course or the equivalent.
Last day of the programme, all candidates have to appear examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through final test.
Certificate of successful completion:
- Delegates, Who Satisfy The Attendance Requirements, Pass The Continuous Assessments And The Final Examination Will Be Awarded Certificate Of Achievement.
Certificate of attendance:
- Delegates, Who Have Not Been Successful In The Examination / Continuous Assessment, But Who Satisfy The Attendance Requirements Will Be Issued Certificate Of Attendance
Yes. It is valid for 3 years and renewal yearly and/or any whenever there is a change in amendments.
Yes. Course conducted are recognised under CQI & IRCA and the reference no is
CQI | IRCA Certified training Course Ref. No. : 1649
It is of 5 Days duration – full day – Morning 10 AM – Evening 5 PM
Course is delivered by trainers who are highly experienced as Real time auditor(s)
IRCA CERTIFIED OHSAS 18001 OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY HEALTH SYSTEM
The seats in the course are limited and are allocated on first-come-first served basis.
Ref. No. : 1649
- 5 day training
- Continuous assessment & examination
- Benefits you & organization